Be a Member or Build a Team
Our metal roofs are installed by 3 – 4 member teams of specially trained professionals. There are needs and opportunities at every level for these skilled people in many, many locations throughout the US. You can work year-round, and close to home, as a:
- Crew Member
- Crew Leader
- Lead Installer
With a variety of options for training, you can get started quickly on a new career in the construction industries.
- We offer both training in Ohio and job site training.
- The training is designed to cover all aspects of preparing, laying out, installing, and flashing a high-end metal roof.
- Pre-registration and pre-training study is required.
Enjoy These Benefits
There are many benefits to a rewarding, well-paying career. Here are just a few of the benefits enjoyed by professional metal roofing installers:
- Increased income through the acquisition of special knowledge and experience
- Opportunities within your community, close to home, or nationwide to market and use this sought-after skill
- Doing work that matters, as you help homeowners protect their homes and all they contain with the quality installation of a beautiful metal roof
Opportunities for Professional Metal Roofing Installers
Residential metal roofing is now at a 14% market share. Trained installers are in high demand. Let us help you to a successful and enjoyable career in a fast-growing field.
Isaiah Industries is a leading manufacturer of residential metal roofing. We can train you and connect you with contractors who will hire you and provide year-round, high-paying work. As you grow in our industry, you can develop your own crew and have the earnings to enjoy the things you’re seeking in life.
So, if you like to work outside, are comfortable with heights, and take pride in a job well-done, we welcome the opportunity to talk with you about becoming a professional, metal roofing installer.